Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My shopping experience

A lot of people think that girls always like shopping . Maybe most of this is the case . but I do not enjoy it . If I don't need buy something I don't like to visit from one shop to another shop , it's too tired , not just my body but also my eyes. In addition to this , I don't like the salesperson always follow you , ask what she or he can help you ; and this things are new ;if you like , you can try it ; introduce something that he or she think good..... I am very disgusted with such things or that such services.
In my shopping experience , I encountered one thing that make me very unhappy . One day , my friend and I go shopping , I was interested in a piece of clothings , so I want to try it , I asked the salesperpon to help me get it . She just looked at me and said this dress *** yuan , if you buy it , I will take it for you , at that moment , I was very ungry , I said nothing , and go out from that shop immediately, moreover I guaranteed that I will never go to that shop again !
Although I am not fond of doing shopping , there is my favorite type of shop . Such as LiNing . I like it , because it is big and bright . Salesperson there do not always follow you , you can choose something you like just by youself . If you like something you just try ,if you want buy something you just ask the salesperson . (maybe many people do not agree with this arguement , but this is just my personal opinion )

No comments:

Post a Comment